Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Home Brew User!
2,810 Posts
One Born Every Minute

$750.00

WOW. Great Deal. If only it were my size.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Maybe a few words left out of the text???

According to this guys E Bay ad, this is one special Giant bicycle. LMAO

http://cgi.ebay.com/2004-Giant-Cypr...ryZ98084QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
In the ad the seller says, "...I have gone 70mph on flat ground, 100mph down hill, 50mph uphill, i have entered this bike in 20 different races and the worst place was 5th."

Maybe should have read, "I have gone 70mph on flat ground, 100mph down hill, 50mph uphill IN MY FOLK'S STATION WAGON WITH THE BIKE IN THE BACK, i have entered this bike in 20 different races WITH 6 YEAR OLD KIDS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD and the worst place was 5th"

·
Registered
78 Posts
I sent him a super-long angry question, then called him at 2AM and was real quiet at first, then played super loud music, he actually stayed on the phone for about a minute before i hung up.

This guy is rediculous lying like this on ebay. Someone wiht -1 feedback just bid lol. Hope they can work together to get nothing done with their lives.

·
Registered
438 Posts
mikbowyer said:
...then called him at 2AM[punc] and was real[ly] quiet at first, then played super loud music,[punc] he[cap] actually stayed on the phone for about a minute before i[cap] hung up.

In most states and probaby in the United States, it is a crime to make harassing or intimidating phone calls. Nobody died and made you the fuhrer of the whole world. You are worse than him. Nobody is impressed by someone that brags about what an ass he is. Get a life.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Not surprising that he has zero feedback...however, his lone bidder has a -1 for feedback. Perhaps he's getting the right buyer for this bike:)

·
Registered
43 Posts
A lot of contradictions there. He says the frame is carbon fiber, but later lists alum. He says ultegra rear derailluer, but shows a deore in picture. If I could stop laughing long enough to look, I'm sure I could find more.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I think the auction was intended as a joke. Probably a bunch of drunk cyclist late one night messing around on their buddy's computer.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yep

It's a plant. Very funny though.

·
keep rubber side down
624 Posts
Nah! The guy has good intentions... but

But he simply can't program his speedometer right.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts