Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
1,894 Posts
Did Pozzato need to pay the painter or is it free of charge ?

· Lesper4
249 Posts
the metal flake is nice and the lettering is too but i am not a fan of the green. but what am i to say, i am not on the tour.

· Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What is interesting is that his bike weighs 16.3 pounds even with the relatively light Fulcrum Racing Speeds. Funny how we all obsess about getting our bikes as close to or under the magic threshold of 15 pounds -- here is a Milan San Remo and 2-time Tour stage winner who doesn't get too bent out of shape about having to ride a minimum UCI weight rig.

· Registered
27 Posts
fornaca68 said:
What is interesting is that his bike weighs 16.3 pounds even with the relatively light Fulcrum Racing Speeds. Funny how we all obsess about getting our bikes as close to or under the magic threshold of 15 pounds -- here is a Milan San Remo and 2-time Tour stage winner who doesn't get too bent out of shape about having to ride a minimum UCI weight rig.
amen.

· Hup, Hup
392 Posts
fornaca68 said:
I was thinking the same thing. My 58cm stock SystemSix weighs the same.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.