Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well let's see, the last night shuttle launch. Lots of riding, kayaking and hiking. A little cool for the time of year here in Florida but a really good month none the less!

What ya got?

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lets_ride said:
Took a little trip down to Savannah for Valentine's Day. Here are a few pics from our paddle to the abandoned Cockspur Island Light.
Looks great, why didn't you invite us!?! :(
:D

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
This public service announcement brought to you from the SIR Populaire on Sunday.

·
Registered
109 Posts
the waterfall is from big basin state park, 6 mile fireroad and single track ride in then a mile of rough hiking, I try to do the ride once a month but due to school and weather the last time I had gone was October. The train was also while mountain biking at a different park, the other 3 are nearby on my road bike.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lets_ride said:
I'll let you know next time we make it down. I'd like to hit the Skidaway Narrows next time.
And you know if you ever want to explore the Clermont chain of lakes we do have a couple of extra boats and bedrooms.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
andleo said:
...The train was also while mountain biking at a different park, the other 3 are nearby on my road bike.
The train photo is fantastic-nice catch with the steam. The beach stuff is good too! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts