I went to the bathroom
And opened the stall door
Much to my amazement
There was spooge on the floor.

I wish I was joking

·
30 mpdb
1,001 Posts
Tell me about it - it's stuff like this that has kept me from using the public restroom at work on the first floor. Now I'm forced to use the second floor restroom whenever I need to rub one out.

·
Registered
6,189 Posts
I remember in college, it was an epic quest to find the cleanest bathroom to go number #2.

Any first floor bathroom was a no go.

The engineering building was the worse, the bathrooms smelt like a large truck load of sh!t pulled up, sat idling in the sun and never left.

The student union had way too much traffic to enjoy some quite time

Once I found my spot, I never told another living person. And crazy as it sounds, it was in the liberty. Again, not the first floor, ot the top floor, but the 3rd, in the reference section.

You would think with all the reading material around, that bathroom would be all jammed up, but surprisingly, there was not a lot of study tables around, so not a lot of traffic. Quite, a little on the cool side, clean, ahh it was the place to have a quality pinch.

·
a real member's member
3,880 Posts
at least the op was "amazed" at what he saw on the bathroom stall floor, so this horrific ordeal isn't a common occurrence.

unfortunately, it's what we don't see every day that results in sickness.

·
disgruntled pigskin fan
3,224 Posts
It's wasn't a sponge, read it again.
I read it correctly the first time, but then read it again just to make sure my eyes didn't deceive me. Sounds like a slipping hazard to me.

·
disgruntled pigskin fan
3,224 Posts
What a nice little haiku.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I remember in college, it was an epic quest to find the cleanest bathroom to go number #2.

Any first floor bathroom was a no go.

The engineering building was the worse, the bathrooms smelt like a large truck load of sh!t pulled up, sat idling in the sun and never left.

The student union had way too much traffic to enjoy some quite time

Once I found my spot, I never told another living person. And crazy as it sounds, it was in the liberty. Again, not the first floor, ot the top floor, but the 3rd, in the reference section.

You would think with all the reading material around, that bathroom would be all jammed up, but surprisingly, there was not a lot of study tables around, so not a lot of traffic. Quite, a little on the cool side, clean, ahh it was the place to have a quality pinch.
Yeah...never divulge the location of your safe havens.

·
gazing from the shadows
27,288 Posts

·
Non non normal
10,101 Posts
At a nearby federal military research complex, a memo was sent to everyone in the state of the art facility. The sewage line was clogged and when the workers cleaned out the distribution box they found over 200 miniature fireball bottles. Someone was taking shots in the bathroom and flushing them down the toilet. They wanted people to identify the person so they could get them some help.

·
Proud luddite
7,236 Posts
At a nearby federal military research complex, a memo was sent to everyone in the state of the art facility. The sewage line was clogged and when the workers cleaned out the distribution box they found over 200 miniature fireball bottles. Someone was taking shots in the bathroom and flushing them down the toilet. They wanted people to identify the person so they could get them some help.
They should help them drink something else. Fireball is nasty!!

·
Schuylkill Trail Bum
5,145 Posts
You know how some people read "sponge" in the OP? I did that too.

I also read the thread title as "feral" co-workers.

So I was doubly confused when I started this thread. Feral co-workers leave a sponge on the floor? BFD. They sound pretty domesticated to me. Maybe a tad careless with their cleaning supplies. Certainly nothing that a rolled up newspaper and spray bottle (or squirt gun) couldn't cure.

·
Seat's not level
19,372 Posts
They should be called co-employees.... as in they never really work, so "workers" isn't really being truthful... but what does that matter these days.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.