Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an in to purchase a slightly used set of these wheels, however I couldn't find a review on them on the website. Does anyone have any experience with them good, bad or otherwise? Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have some that came OEM on my Felt DA. They are all aluminum and are only 40mm deep. Bladed spokes, blank no name hubs (maybe they are felt?). I'm brutal on wheels and frames @ 215, I can get a 1136 watts on a 15 sec sprint...not that I can sprint that hard on a TT bike vs my Kuota Khan, but the wheels have held up very well with almost 1000 miles of training and racing on them. I swap out the rear with a HED3 on race day and maintain the front wheel at all times.
In combo with the Felt DA, they are fast and comfortable with the appropriate amount of road feedback. No perceptible flex and they sound great as the whoosh down the road on rubinos pumped to 120psi. Have no idea what the retail is for them, but I'd say they are a good value under $650 easily.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.