Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Freakin' wrong. . . .but, if you're into that thing. . . .

11/16. Glad I'm married and 100% certain. . .

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
Man, I thought they were almost all pretty tough. 10/16

·
gazing from the shadows
27,208 Posts
15/16. I missed the one on the bottom left. I had to guess on a few, but it is MUCH harder to do there than it is in person. I usually key on the keystone in hard cases (the triangular space between the eyes and above the nose) but that was not available for a lot of them in this case.

·
off the back
15,267 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
Whatever. Looks pretty good to me.

I mean, he looks better than this "real" woman:

ummm, no. but for the record, he's one of the two i got wrong. i usually have a pretty good eye for this stuff.

true story. i live in a pretty small town, so we don't usually see a whole lot of this. but one day, this shemale/crossdresser, whatever came into the store i was working in. i could tell right away, and so could a few of the other guys, but one of my coworkers comes runnig over and goes, "you guys see that hot babe down aisle 3?" and we're like, "ronny, that's a guy!!!", and he's "no way, impossible". so he had to go back and check again to make sure.

thing is, he had better legs than half the girls in my town.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
11/16, one picture didn't load but I got that one right. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Alex-in-Evanston said:
I gotta be careful out there.
You better stick with sheep or you may find yourself very surprised on a date. :D

I don't remember the ones I missed although I know I guessed correctly on a few. It is much harder to tell in a picture. You aren't seeing the manly hands or hearing the voice. there has to be some characteristic that would be easier to pickup on in person.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts