Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to put a front fender on my commutter which has 700x35 tires on it, what fenders will fit over this combination? Also can i buy just a front fender or do i have to buy the pair? I already have a clip on in back which seems to work so i dont want to pay to replace it
thanks

·
RoadBikeReview Addict
673 Posts
carlhulit said:
I want to put a front fender on my commutter which has 700x35 tires on it, what fenders will fit over this combination? Also can i buy just a front fender or do i have to buy the pair? I already have a clip on in back which seems to work so i dont want to pay to replace it
thanks
SKS P45's. I have them on my cx bike and they can accomodate 35c knobbies. You typically have to buy a pair - sorry. Full fenders will provide WAY more coverage than a clip-on, anyway.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Like Jeff said-45's

I agree with Jeff. I have 700x35 tires and run the SKS P45's. A pair of those fenders are cheap anyway. I think I got mine for 35 bucks for the pair, but next time I will spend another ten for the stainless ones. Fenders look a little dorky, but they really work! It's STILL amazing to me how much cleaner everything is.
MN Dan

Here's a good link:http://forums.roadbikereview.com/showthread.php?t=50080

1 - 3 of 3 Posts