Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to think of how to mount full fenders but think I am screwed. Am I stuck with Raceblades? Thanks for any ideas.

·
gastarbeiter
1,513 Posts
rcnute said:
I am trying to think of how to mount full fenders but think I am screwed. Am I stuck with Raceblades? Thanks for any ideas.
it's possible. this isn't my bke, but a friend's. he managed to do it.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
rcnute said:
It will also depend on which TCR. I have 2004 TCR Composite and the rear tire is so close to the seat tube that there's no way to get a fender in there.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm, all is not lost. Did he manage that with zip ties or did he use any hardware?

·
gastarbeiter
1,513 Posts
Italianrider76 said:
I don't mean to be rude or disrespectful but those fenders on that TCR just look plain wrong.
well, like i wrote, it's not my bike, but my friend's. IIRC he's got 5 tcrs, and that's his winter bike. He's got a T-Mobile team issue alu TCR and a team issue TCR Advanced.

don't know if i like the look either, but when i'm riding with him it doesn't really matter, i'm usually doing my best to cong on to his wheel ;)

·
gastarbeiter
1,513 Posts
pretty sure it was all zipties. at least the front fender.

rcnute said:
Hmm, all is not lost. Did he manage that with zip ties or did he use any hardware?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts