Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,106 Posts
jcnoble5 said:
I'll be headed down this weekend and would like to hear some thoughts..
Not really. There really is only one road at the beach and everyone is on it. I have ridden across the Eastern Shore from the Chesapeake Bay Bridge to Fenwick Island and there is an interesting cypress forest about 5-10 miles inland. I will have to look at a map tonight and see if I can figure out which road the cypress forest is on.

·
Premium Member
10,106 Posts
MarkS said:
Not really. There really is only one road at the beach and everyone is on it. I have ridden across the Eastern Shore from the Chesapeake Bay Bridge to Fenwick Island and there is an interesting cypress forest about 5-10 miles inland. I will have to look at a map tonight and see if I can figure out which road the cypress forest is on.
Take Route 54 west from Fenwick toward Selbyville. The Cypress swamp is east of Selbyville and Route 113. According to Topo it is 19.36 miles from Fenwick to Route 26, which is on the far side of the Cypress swamp.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MarkS said:
Take Route 54 west from Fenwick toward Selbyville. The Cypress swamp is east of Selbyville and Route 113. According to Topo it is 19.36 miles from Fenwick to Route 26, which is on the far side of the Cypress swamp.
Nice! I kind of know that area, but I'll be sure to check it out. I appreciate your help Mark...I'll let you know how it turns out. Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts