Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
434 Posts

·
Dopers ruin sport
Joined
·
508 Posts
I think Ricco is being modest about himself. He is stronger than Contador in the mountains, he has finished before him in almost every mountain stage. If he gets time over Contador in the remaining mountain stages and goes a kick a$$ TT he will be in the pink jersey before this tour is over with.
 

·
Lemur-ing
Joined
·
19,208 Posts
Considering Contador was totally not planning for this race, I say, first, second or third, it's still one hell of a ride nonetheless.

And, not to mention, he's managed to get the lead too. If he had prepared for this, Ricco and the others would not stand a chance.
 

·
It's in the game!
Joined
·
2,060 Posts
Amen

uzziefly said:
If he had prepared for this, Ricco and the others would not stand a chance.

Conta would be decimating them. Hope he can keep the gap on Saturday manageable for Sunday.

And Levi must have been sitting home eating frito pie and ice cream. He's definitely off form.
 

·
your text here
Joined
·
13,203 Posts
ricco was saying something was wrong with his front mech and couldnt get into his 53 for the finish.

forgive my ugly american, but what does "Vaffancullo!" mean? he shouted that when he found out conti still had 4 seconds on him.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,241 Posts
weltyed said:
ricco was saying something was wrong with his front mech and couldnt get into his 53 for the finish.

forgive my ugly american, but what does "Vaffancullo!" mean? he shouted that when he found out conti still had 4 seconds on him.
It means "go up your A$$" basically stick it where the sun don't shine
 

·
gastarbeiter
Joined
·
1,524 Posts
iliveonnitro said:
I doubt Contador would be decimating them. Would he have a better lead? Probably. But you have to realize that this is a big race for Di Luca and Ricco, and they would still be very close to him.
and it's merely chopped liver for contador?
 

·
Lemur-ing
Joined
·
19,208 Posts
dagger said:
Conta would be decimating them. Hope he can keep the gap on Saturday manageable for Sunday.

And Levi must have been sitting home eating frito pie and ice cream. He's definitely off form.
While he may not trash them, he'd certainly be in a bigger lead and should he decide to drop the hammer and dance around, then they'd all suffer. If he chooses to just stick with them and then attack a little, then it's different but we'll never know for sure I guess.

Levi was eating a burrito perhaps. Sheesh! :p
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top