Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
10ae1203 said:
I just had a peppers and egg sandwich for dinner. It was sandwich shaped.
"Sandwich shaped"? Round or square?

If square, cut straight across, cut on the diagonal or not cut at all?

If round, cut at all?

·
No hero that's understood
6,100 Posts
I have an 8 year-old. That OJ looks frighteningly close to the edge.

Eat pi and enjoy.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
I had oatmeal with some bananas, french-pressed coffee, a Dutch waffle (yes just one), some knäckebröd with shaved cheddar cheese and finally, one hard boiled egg. I dread the day I break and eat the last piece of knäckebröd since the only ones I can find here aren't the round ones.

By the way, your toast bread reminds me I need some lingonberry jam. And also orange juice.

What's for lunch?

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
uzziefly said:
I had oatmeal with some bananas, french-pressed coffee, a Dutch waffle (yes just one), some knäckebröd with shaved cheddar cheese and finally, one hard boiled egg. I dread the day I break and eat the last piece of knäckebröd since the only ones I can find here aren't the round ones.

By the way, your toast bread reminds me I need some lingonberry jam. And also orange juice.

What's for lunch?
Lunch was spinach tagliatelle with some freshly shaved parmesan and bottled pesto along with some leftover chicken. A Coke Zero and the rest of the milk chocolate Petite Ecolier that escaped being eaten yesterday.

·
I want a Road Bike :)
4,111 Posts
heeeello TEeeeeeeerrry!!!!1

cangt drunlk poast because I dong drink, but I've just arrivged home and I'm sleep depvruved, so Im going to sleep now, see you!!!!!

whwereees the pooole!!!!!!

faile,

FRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIST#!!11

·
half-fast
7,377 Posts
terry b said:
"Sandwich shaped"? Round or square?

If square, cut straight across, cut on the diagonal or not cut at all?

If round, cut at all?

You have food control issues, I think.

12" torpedo roll, from Liscio's, lightly warmed, cut roughly 50/50, and cut square, plumb, and true.

Served adjacent to a bed of ruffle cut potato chips.

Teh peppers were of the sweet green bell variety. In this manner of sandwich, choice of pepper is up to the preparer, and all are vaild choices. Except maybe bigrider's Guatemalan insanity peppers.

Cheese was square white american.

Light salt and pepper.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts