Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally did it. I bought shoes and clips... I have the Forte campus duel sided pedal and bought Specialized sport MTB bike shoes. The shoes cost me 90.00. I'm sure if I bought over the internet I could have gotten a better deal but I like the attention I got from the shop. These are going on my Trek raod bike.

So what do you guys think? Did I pick good stuff?

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Do they fit?

Muaythaibike said:
I finally did it. I bought shoes and clips... I have the Forte campus duel sided pedal and bought Specialized sport MTB bike shoes. The shoes cost me 90.00. I'm sure if I bought over the internet I could have gotten a better deal but I like the attention I got from the shop. These are going on my Trek raod bike.

So what do you guys think? Did I pick good stuff?
Put 'em on & ride 'em. Then tell us if they feel good and work well. Then you can answer your own question :)

I will say I think the dual-sided pedals are a great choice for a do-everything bike.

And I think you mean "cleats," not "clips." Unless you're puttin' some of these on those pedals, which would be weird.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.