Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
Joined
·
22,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got home and am able to download pictures.

1.) Mickey-Mac & J Margarita
2.) Svend & J Margarita
3.) RWBadley & J Margarita

BTW...this was all the same Margarita....see any common theme here

4.) The gang at the top of Torrey Pines.....Starliner, ATP, Mickey Mac, Big BILL, Svend & Mapai
5.) Gregg in Del Mar
6.) My tire after we got back from the last ride on the last day....It doesn't get better than this!

Len
 

·
Misfit Toy
Joined
·
23,426 Posts
Welcome home Len, is Foz speaking to you?
 

·
Game on, b*tches!
Joined
·
13,467 Posts
See. There's yer problem right there. Yer chain is way too clean:D
 

·
Zeppelin/Ultegra Rider
Joined
·
930 Posts
Michelin Pro Race on Mavic Open Pro's....I get more flats on that combination!
 

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
Joined
·
22,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1st flat in 6 months......

4bykn said:
Michelin Pro Race on Mavic Open Pro's....I get more flats on that combination!
they run in streaks....I find the lightweight tubes are the worst.

Len
 

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
Joined
·
22,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
snapdragen said:
Welcome home Len, is Foz speaking to you?
Oh yea.....LOL

Len
 

·
Big is relative
Joined
·
11,887 Posts
Nice pictures, I have about 12 I haven't posted yet including one of J in a compromising position with a statue. I will be there again Monday and will check my tequila allergies again.
 

·
a jumped up pantry boy
Joined
·
1,784 Posts
Len J said:
they run in streaks....I find the lightweight tubes are the worst.

Len
i like how in all the margarita pictures the people change, except j. he seems to be the constant. his eyes in the first two pictures scare me.

id comment on the pros, which i run, but i dont want to have tire karma.
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
bigbill said:
Nice pictures, I have about 12 I haven't posted yet including one of J in a compromising position with a statue. I will be there again Monday and will check my tequila allergies again.
post a pic!
 

·
Motorator
Joined
·
4,166 Posts
Len J said:
My tire after we got back from the last ride on the last day....It doesn't get better than this!

Must have been somebody looking after us all.... same coincidence with my truck. It went kaput when I drove it in to the transmission shop. To think it could have gone clunk somewhere hundreds of miles in the middle of nowhere. Someplace with a name like Lost Hills. Or Fresno. :)
 

·
I'm not like anyone else
Joined
·
1,796 Posts
Len J said:
I finally got home and am able to download pictures.

1.) Mickey-Mac & J Margarita
2.) Svend & J Margarita
3.) RWBadley & J Margarita

BTW...this was all the same Margarita....see any common theme here

4.) The gang at the top of Torrey Pines.....Starliner, ATP, Mickey Mac, Big BILL, Svend & Mapai
5.) Gregg in Del Mar
6.) My tire after we got back from the last ride on the last day....It doesn't get better than this!

Len
Looks like J likes the a margarita no matter who does the backwash!

The simple reason I did not make the SD gathering:

NO DOGS!

Glad you all had a great time!
 

·
Misfit Toy
Joined
·
23,426 Posts
Starliner said:
Mu Someplace with a name like Lost Hills. Or Fresno. :)
Oooooooooo-Fixed is gonna get you!
 

·
Coco Puff
Joined
·
2,119 Posts
yarble said:
i like how in all the margarita pictures the people change, except j. he seems to be the constant. his eyes in the first two pictures scare me.

.
It was J's Marg. We all pitched in and helped demolish the poor thing.

I found the best Margs at the Old Town Mexican place. DEELish. And the food was superbe also. Gotta love the tortillas hand made by Latina virgins.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
19,480 Posts
Len must be nice to have finally made it back home. I enjoyed our talks very much. With any luck we will all get together again sometime in the near future. :)
 

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
Joined
·
22,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ditto....

il sogno said:
Len must be nice to have finally made it back home. I enjoyed our talks very much. With any luck we will all get together again sometime in the near future. :)
You and mapai were a highlight of the trip.

Len
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top