Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do the new functions (the smilies, etc.) work for you? I am unable to click on any of the buttons above or to the right of the message box I'm typing in right now, but it all works in IE. WTF.

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,677 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
Do the new functions (the smilies, etc.) work for you? I am unable to click on any of the buttons above or to the right of the message box I'm typing in right now, but it all works in IE. WTF.
Hmmm
[typing a few]
:D :eek: :confused:

[clicking on the right-hand table]
:):(:confused:;):p:mad::D:eek::rolleyes::cool::eek:

all on FF 1.6.something and OSX.4.5

is they there?

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
You suck at the interwebs.

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,677 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
I guess I'll just update FF. I'm using an old version...
Be warned 1.6 isn't really very compatabile with many of the available extensions (I lost maybe 1/3 of mine-and updates still aren't out).

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Room 1201 said:
Be warned 1.6 isn't really very compatabile with many of the available extensions (I lost maybe 1/3 of mine-and updates still aren't out).
That's why I haven't updated...

·
imbasilical moreon
1,873 Posts
nawt workin on FF1.5

Scotty2Hotty said:
this suxxxxxxxx

·
imbasilical moreon
1,873 Posts
IE works

Scotty2Hotty said:
..... :)

but it's screwy, like error messages when you submit a reply .... maybe some other stuff too .....

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Yeah, they no worky with FF 1.5. That's ok, I can live without smilies 'til the release a FF1.6 update for foxytunes (ok ok, it's really my abe vigoda I'm holding out for).

·
imbasilical moreon
1,873 Posts
paint said:
Yeah, they no worky with FF 1.5. That's ok, I can live without smilies 'til the release a FF1.6 update for foxytunes (ok ok, it's really my abe vigoda I'm holding out for).
Hey Paint, can you do links & smiles and attach pix?

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Eh, I'm not going to upgrade. I like my extensions.

I'll just type the smilies manually.

:) :( :D :confused: :mad: :p ;) :eek: :rolleyes: :cool: :eek:

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
It's all good for me.... :):(:confused::mad::p;):D:eek::rolleyes::cool::eek:

FF 1.5.0.1.

Of course, when I submit a message I still get:

Warning: Unknown(/data/data01/web/html/files/plugins/webrequest.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /includes/class_mail.php(254) : eval()'d code on line 3

Fatal error: (null)(): Failed opening required '/data/data01/web/html/files/plugins/webrequest.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /data/data01/web/html/files/includes/class_mail.php(254) : eval()'d code on line 3

·
imbasilical moreon
1,873 Posts
KenB said:
It's all good for me.... :):(:confused::mad::p;):D:eek::rolleyes::cool::eek:

FF 1.5.0.1.

Of course, when I submit a message I still get:

Warning: Unknown(/data/data01/web/html/files/plugins/webrequest.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /includes/class_mail.php(254) : eval()'d code on line 3

Fatal error: (null)(): Failed opening required '/data/data01/web/html/files/plugins/webrequest.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /data/data01/web/html/files/includes/class_mail.php(254) : eval()'d code on line 3
Ken, can you attach pix or do linx ? are those functions working?

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Yeah, I usually do what Scotty does. But no, I cannot attach them the way I usta could.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Why does RRB hate FF?

This software upgrade should be rolled back. And NCD should come back too. :D

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
RBR is in the dark ages where Netscape and IE are battling it out to be king of the hill.

·
i don't know
322 Posts
Ncd

Scotty2Hotty said:
Why does RRB hate FF?

This software upgrade should be rolled back. And NCD should come back too. :D
All hail the return of NCD!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts