Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What themes/theme do you use? Just curious. I have a bunch and I change them from time to time. Right now I have Sea Slate 1.0. Others?

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
I use Little Fox... it isn't the prettiest, but it's simple, and it makes all the toolbars and everything really small so you get more screen for browsing.

joe

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Aquatint 1.6.3, it has nice shiny blue buttons and goes well with the silver windows XP thing.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Kram59 said:
What themes/theme do you use? Just curious. I have a bunch and I change them from time to time. Right now I have Sea Slate 1.0. Others?
I didn't know there were themes. I just want the damn thing to work, which it does most of the time.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just click on "tools" and then "themes" and "get more themes". Downloads like extentions. I like variety, so I'm constantly changing them. Little Fox is one of my fave's too.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Right now I'm running Noia 2.0.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
"Black Betty" was prolly released before you were BORN, right?? (They just don't make music like that anymore:rolleyes:

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Yeah, about 7 years before I was born. It's still good music, tho. Gotta love Lynrd Skynrd. And SRV.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I saw SRV live. I wasn't aware enough at the time of what I was hearing. It was him and the Cars (he was the warm up act). I'm a big fan of "Southern Rock" or "Alt Country" as it's called now. Still some good ones out there. Derek Trucks, My Morning Jacket, Son Volt come to mind as well as the Drive by Truckers.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
I think that southern rock is alt country but I don't agree that all alt country is southern rock. A lot of more regional acts come to mind (thinking specifically Texas country here). At any rate, it's all good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts