Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd share. Have been focused on anything except women since my divorce, by choice. Outside of a few random encounters, have been all about riding and work. First 2nd date tonight, looking forward to it!!

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
teapotter said:
Just thought I'd share. Have been focused on anything except women since my divorce, by choice. Outside of a few random encounters, have been all about riding and work. First 2nd date tonight, looking forward to it!!
bring a rubber.

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
bring a rubber.
and olive oil....good luck! and post pixx.

·
Custom User Title
760 Posts
teapotter said:
Good for you. I'm still a recluse. Hopefully, I'll start dating again before I'm too old to find a woman who can still drop a few kidlets.

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
bring a rubber.

just don't go straight for the clitoris....

/ what's wrong with a kiss?

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
svend said:
just don't go straight for the clitoris....

/ what's wrong with a kiss?
Kiss Deez Nutz.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Jim311 said:
If you bring flowers she is obligated to put out. Them's the rules.
No, no, it's a Fossil watch. Don't you people watch Jersey Shore?

·
Opus was just napping
21,423 Posts
Andrew1 said:
No, no, it's a Fossil watch. Don't you people watch Jersey Shore?

But doesn't that means she is going to go to bed with someone else and leave you hanging?

·
Registered
467 Posts
thatsmybush said:
But doesn't that means she is going to go to bed with someone else and leave you hanging?
True. But Vinny bought that chick flowers and she never even showed up. Flowers are a jinx that result in you drinking Four Loko out of a red cup on your couch alone until your friends come home.

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
grrrah said:
make sure she has a car with a big trunk.
that's only good if he has the junk to fill it...

·
Good news everyone!
5,452 Posts
Andrew1 said:
True. But Vinny bought that chick flowers and she never even showed up. Flowers are a jinx that result in you drinking Four Loko out of a red cup on your couch alone until your friends come home.
Damn, that's sad.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts