Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I probably took way too many pictures here from my adventure on the way to Ralphs. But it was the first time I've had the opprotunity to take my bike out and new camera out at the same time. Just be glad I'm only posting a fraction of the pics here ;)

1) The bike at my apartment complex. New bars and brake lever. And it looks much better in the sunlight.

2)The street my apartment complex opens up into. No bike lanes, no shoulder. Nothing. You should see it in the evenings when I'm coming home. There are cars backed up from the intersection up there, till way past my apartment.

3) Me at the intersection. Luckilly for me it's a Sunday afternoon/evening, and there aren't many cars out.

4) Just a view from the saddle.

5) The what seems to be obligatory foot shot.

6) Head shot... I just like the sky in this one.

7) Bike lock up. Did I pass the test?

8) The goods. Sans a roll of quarters for laundry that is in my pocket.

9) The goods in the bag.

10) The way home.... Notice the roomy bike path :rolleyes: Great weather, but not many places to ride in my town till you get to the riverbed trail.

Thanks everyone. I've probably got too many pictures here, but I was excited to take the camera with me for my first time. Take care!

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

joe

·
Lizzie will ride free
3,156 Posts
I like the paint job. Is that the one you did with the rattle can? Mickeys, huh. I wonder if that's the same as the Mickey's big mouth bottles. Later.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jplatzner said:
I like the paint job. Is that the one you did with the rattle can? Mickeys, huh. I wonder if that's the same as the Mickey's big mouth bottles. Later.

Yeah, that's the fixie with the rattle can paint job, but I didn't do it. The guy (a buddy of mine) who built it up for me painted it (before I decided to buy it). I really dig the color too. It's orangepeeled in some places, so when I feel up to it I'll probably give her a new look.

And yeah... Mickeys is Mickeys. Tall Boys, Big Mouths (we always called em Grenades, or "frag out!" when my roomates and I were in our Halo 2 stage ;) ), and 40's... it's all Mickeys. The innexpensive goodness of malt liquor!

joe

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts