Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joined up with a couple of folks this morning for a casual group ride, run by the LBS where I bought the bike. Was a quick 10 mile ride, averaging around 15 mph. Got spit out the back on a couple of the uphills but otherwise I did ok. Back at the parking lot I was loading the bike onto the rack and I took the bottles out of the cages to put in the Jeep.

Took off down the road towards home when I realized that I put the water bottles on the bumper. Turned back around and there they were in the LBS parking lot. Luckily everyone else had left before me and the shop wasn't open yet so no one saw my stupidity.

Oh well, next time put the bottles in the vehicle before driving off.

·
Registered
638 Posts
CT-Mike said:
Took off down the road towards home when I realized that I put the water bottles on the bumper. Turned back around and there they were in the LBS parking lot. Luckily everyone else had left before me and the shop wasn't open yet so no one saw my stupidity.

Oh well, next time put the bottles in the vehicle before driving off.
Ha! Got you beat there! One time I went with my cousin out on a ride. After the ride I had taken off my helmet and placed it on the roof of the car. As we were driving down the highway a car pulls up alongside us and they point up at the roof. I then realized I didn't have my helmet in the car. Needless to say it was time for a new helmet!

Sounds like you had some fun, keep it up!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.