Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

As the subject says this is my first post. I've lurked for just a few days then decided to register so I could post.

I live in the UK on the London/Surrey borders and got my first road bike at Xmas just gone - a Felt Z95 2015 model - though I've riden 'off road' for more than 20 years on a Ridgeback 602GS, then, a GT Aggressor XC1.

Looking forward to reading and contributing what little knowledge I have.

Cheers,

Dem.

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Hi there,

As the subject says this is my first post. I've lurked for just a few days then decided to register so I could post.

I live in the UK on the London/Surrey borders and got my first road bike at Xmas just gone - a Felt Z95 2015 model - though I've riden 'off road' for more than 20 years on a Ridgeback 602GS, then, a GT Aggressor XC1.

Looking forward to reading and contributing what little knowledge I have.

Cheers,

Dem.
Welcome to RBR!!! Glad to have you posting!

·
Registered
783 Posts
Hello Dem and welcome. Lots of good folks on this forum with lots of wisdom......just not me.

·
Banned Sock Puppet
14,445 Posts
Welcome to RBR, Dem!

You will meet all types here from very helpful to a few trolls. We're just a bunch of schmucks who like to talk about bikes.

·
Banned
Bianchi Nuovo Alloro, Lemond Etape
2,299 Posts
Welcome! To really feel invited, and make some friends, spend some time in Politics Only. [Just kidding - you will block the RBR URL if you started there.]

·
Banned Sock Puppet
14,445 Posts
And if you REALLY want to feel invited, go into Components and Wrenching and use the word "brifter". [Just kidding]. :D Don't do it!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lombard, many thanks for this advice! I had to rebuild the Shimano RSX STI Shifter on my daughter's second hand De Bernardi - it was jammed and no amount of WD-40 would release it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts