Racer C said:
I guess the VS Take Back the Tour commercial is about to get a little longer
ROFLMAO.

So much for "Take Back the Tour"....

·
Bea Arthur's Army of Evil
236 Posts
32and3cross said:
Im not sure I support a life time ban esp with out due process but at this point I think all of Liquigas should just go home. You hire Basso you bring a doper to the tour ... the door is that way.
+1 to sending the Liquigas team home. Not only did Beltran test positive for EPO, but how many times has Pozzato tested positive for fancy pants? The Corn Rows during the classics, those flower petal Sidis, sheesh, what does it take to get banned these days?

·
World's 1st Anal-rapist
1,124 Posts
And now we get to see if they are really serious.

G

·
Laurent Fignewton said:
Is the policy now that the whole team gets tossed? If so, then there goes Roman Kreuziger & Vincenzo Nibali. Darn -- I was eager to see what Kreuziger could do.
It's perceived as the noble thing to do. Kinda like letting a French rider win at least one stage. It is "their" race anyway.

·
Cannot bench own weight
4,298 Posts
weltyed said:
you are joking, right?
Not sure in what context your comment is made.

I'm not happy there is a doping bust at all, however if it had to be someone, better a "relative nobody" (sorry, working for Lance doesn't really change that) than a serious GC contender.

·
Every little counts...
3,924 Posts
Too bad for Kreuziger...but maybe not if he's hanging around a bunch of dopers.

Riders are now going to have to evaluate the team's policies, internal testing, history when signing contracts. This is good, it is the way forward.

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
So much for ASO wanting a clean Tour. So Liquigas out next year like Astana?

Who's next? :D :mad2:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.