Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but that is hard for me to watch....if you know what I mean.:eek: I can just imagine what could happen if something went wrong.:p

·
TheHeadlessThompsonGunner
523 Posts
The Green Hour said:
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but that is hard for me to watch....if you know what I mean.:eek: I can just imagine what could happen if something went wrong.:p
Yah, that hipster magnum would get spilled.

·
Carbon Fiber = Explode!
3,438 Posts
Damn gear ratios. Try that on 42x14

·
TheHeadlessThompsonGunner
523 Posts
CleavesF said:
Damn gear ratios. Try that on 42x14
Oh, man up already! It's not that hard...:D

But it is in keeping with hipster wastefulness, you know, making it as easy as possible such that they wouldn't have to gain any fitness or anything. Got to keep that narrow little muffin-top for sure - the one you just can't quite cram in to your purple American Apparel "jeans" - but everything else should be, like, ill-looking gaunt, like, I'm-sending-a-message-with-my-disavowal-of-the-food-chain-'cos-I-read-about-revolutionary-rawfoodists-in-the-lastest-issue-of-Vice-which-I-just-picked-up-from-the-Outfitters.

·
What the Hell is going on
5,155 Posts
Not mine. Not even my size, but for some reason it's in my "bike picture" folder.

·
Potatoes
1,402 Posts
Checklist:
1 x Mercier Velocipede
1 x Mini U-lock
1 x Chrome Backpack
1 x Chrome Utility Belt
1 x Helmet (Fixter with brains)...

1 x Vacuum Flask???

(Taken when I was visiting my sister in SF.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.