Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, another step in the Trek project. All unneeded braze-ons have been removed, frame is on its second to last coat. Just got my spiffy new rear wheel back from the shop; Surly hub laced 3x to a Mavic CXP-21 rim. Couldn't resist the urge to put it all together and visualize....

·
Registered
9,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes...

It is a 1990 Trek 400 with True Temper RC2 tubing, originally purchased at Pasadena Cyclery. It used to look like this:

Oh, and for Dave: I think that I am going to stick with the battleship grey, but am still open to suggestions. And yes, it is paint from a can.

·
Arrogant roadie.....
4,232 Posts
Different model.....

SenorPedro said:
It is a 1990 Trek 400 with True Temper RC2 tubing, originally purchased at Pasadena Cyclery. It used to look like this:

Oh, and for Dave: I think that I am going to stick with the battleship grey, but am still open to suggestions. And yes, it is paint from a can.
Mine was made in june, 1978, and was one of the 700-series bikes. Looked similar, but it's not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.