Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an arione and i just found out today that the removable badge is missing. I know it'll shave a few grams of my bike (hehehehe) but it's getting to be irritating to look at. any ideas where i can find a replacement one online? thanks!

·
fifth time's a charm
1,805 Posts
Ics

Is your saddle a ICS (integrated clip system) saddle? On ICS saddles the name badge clips out so you can clip in a Fizik saddle bag. If you have this style any dealer could get you a replacement badge, better yet get one of the Fizik saddle bags. I have been using them for a couple seasons and love the simplicity of them. Price on the bags is around 25 bucks.

·
No team-cest unless 8+!
7,287 Posts
try e-mailing fizik!

I know its not the same thing, but i e-mailed bell asking where I could get replacement pads for my helmet, but instead they asked me for my address so they could send them out! it was awesome!

·
Steaming piles of opinion
10,520 Posts
rkb said:
Is your saddle a ICS (integrated clip system) saddle? On ICS saddles the name badge clips out so you can clip in a Fizik saddle bag. If you have this style any dealer could get you a replacement badge, better yet get one of the Fizik saddle bags. I have been using them for a couple seasons and love the simplicity of them. Price on the bags is around 25 bucks.
Or, get the ICS light.

http://www.biketiresdirect.com/productdetail.asp?p=FIBTL&st=bw

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
I know its not the same thing, but i e-mailed bell asking where I could get replacement pads for my helmet, but instead they asked me for my address so they could send them out! it was awesome!
That's because they used to provide replacements in the box that your helmet came in, but people or LBS's would just toss them with the box, not knowing they were there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.