Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· What offseason?
534 Posts
axebiker said:
25000 miles!?!? Get a new saddle - you've earned it!
I don't know. 25,000 miles is 2.5 years of riding for me - I have two Alliantes with more mileage than that on them. As much as Fizik's high end saddles cost, I would expect a longer life out of the saddle than that.

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah 25,000 miles is about two years of riding for me but I live in Florida and sweat a lot so that probably does not help with the overall wear of the saddle. I took PeanutButterBreath's advice and removed the the cover, scrapped the old glue off and re-glued the cover back on. It worked like a charm, it does not look like new but I do not care about that. Thanks for the good advice PBB.

· Registered
35 Posts
Send Fizik's a nice email. I got a new Alliente to replace my worn one. They sold it to me at "cost", but since the saddle was over four years old, I thought that was fair.
Let me warn you though, it is a bit of a process as Fizik is owned by Sella and it comes from Spain as a result.
One will be dealing with a overseas purchase and speaking with people of limited English skills. .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.