Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
They haven't been released yet ... next Pre-Order sale of wheels is when they will be available.

With that said, I have a 60 and 90 front wheel and a 90 rear wheel that I really, really like. The are stiff wheels with a wide rim so you can run lower tire pressure for a better ride and better grip in the corners. Overall quality is very good for the price and equivalent to the Jet Series from HED. The only issue with the wheels is weight, they are heavy which limits them to TT's or fun wheels for flat rides on your road bike.

The 30's should be light enough for everyday riding and racing ... If I had the money and a crank based powermeter on my road bike (instead of Powertaps) ... I'd get a set during their next pre-order sale.

Other than the weight of the wheels and having to wait for them to make them (that's the reason for the wait, they can't make them fast enough) ... I'm a big fan of them and hope they are able to make it in the long run.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They haven't been released yet ... next Pre-Order sale of wheels is when they will be available.

With that said, I have a 60 and 90 front wheel and a 90 rear wheel that I really, really like. The are stiff wheels with a wide rim so you can run lower tire pressure for a better ride and better grip in the corners. Overall quality is very good for the price and equivalent to the Jet Series from HED. The only issue with the wheels is weight, they are heavy which limits them to TT's or fun wheels for flat rides on your road bike.

The 30's should be light enough for everyday riding and racing ... If I had the money and a crank based powermeter on my road bike (instead of Powertaps) ... I'd get a set during their next pre-order sale.

Other than the weight of the wheels and having to wait for them to make them (that's the reason for the wait, they can't make them fast enough) ... I'm a big fan of them and hope they are able to make it in the long run.
Ok thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.