Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Checking into Marco Island on Sunday...anything I should see or do there?:confused:

·
tofurkey hunting
4,733 Posts
wish i could help, physs. haven't been to marco since i was a wee lad. enjoy the beach. the weather has been wonderfully temperate lately.

hope it's fun. :thumbsup:

·
still shedding season
8,849 Posts
Look for a place called Stan's, near Marco - it's like Mardi Gras every Sunday. Pretty sure pix will be required.

·
CarbonFrame
401 Posts
As you travel along 951 going to Marco watch for alligators sunning themselves in the ditch by the road.

·
CarbonFrame
401 Posts
As I know it, Marco is a destination in and of itself. Your sort of in no mans land if your looking for something spectacular to do. Just enjoy the beaches and relax unless you want to drive for several hours. There is some really cool reef diving on one of the keys closest to you, I can't remember the name of it, but its like the biggest reef for snorkeling in the U.S. its worth the drive. We drove from Fort myers to snorkle it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.