Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Palm trees & sunshine!
24,208 Posts
Wtf?

Dan Gerous said:
I know he's not a beauty but he looks like a mutant in that picture. Seems like a protuberance from his face is actually over his glasses. Weird no?
Just curious.... how good do you look when you're TTing in the TdF?

:rolleyes:

· Not Banned
49,249 Posts
no you all have it WRONG

it is a tiny arm,that looks like a chicken drumstick with a glove that hides in his cheek but during TT's comes out and serves as a 'sight' to aid him pick the fastest line. Floyd has the newest inside deal with the Pharm companies and they developed it in their lab for him exclusively. it will also pop out and clean his lenses.

· Registered
63 Posts
Floyd kicked my ....

Floyd isnt pretty thats fo sho ! But the only time I saw his face was at the start of a Cactus Cup race in the early 90's, after the gun went off all i saw was his dust. I think he was still in his teens. He completely kicked my arse. Stomped !!!

· Not Banned
49,249 Posts
yeah Rocco

but all Clint Eastwood ever will be (and I like ole Clint) is the White man's Toshiro Mifune.
Both infinitely better and usually far more complex than Wayne-esque western stereotypes.

BTW High Plains Drifter is one of the best movies of all time.

· Not Banned
49,249 Posts
Clint also takes megadoses

of food preservatives because he thinks it will make him live longer. something he shared with CA lib Congressman Alan Cranston.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.