Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I'm new to the forum and just recently getting back into cycling. I'm not a hardcore cyclist, nor is that something that I plan on being. But, I did find this awesome bike when researching. The company is called Flux, and, I gotta tell you, I can't say enough good things about the people involved. They really are A+. I know that sounds corny, but there really isn't another way for me to express it. I actually called one of the founders of the company about some questions I had about the bike before purchasing. He must have spent about 30 mins talking with me about the bike and answering my questions. I felt so comfortable talking with him that as soon as I got off the phone with him I bought one. It's a mid drive with throttle, shimano 9 speed with hydraulic disk brakes. The bike itself is beautiful. I'm begging you guys to check it out. Here's the link: https://igg.me/at/fluxbike/x

Again, I can't say enough about it. Obviously, I'm super pumped about it, but check it out for yourself. And no, I don't work for them and this sounds salesy. I don't mean for it to be. I'm just pumped about it.

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
This would have been marginally more useful if you had said at the top that you were talking about a bike with a motor. There aren't many people here with an interest in e-bikes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.