Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Zaphod Beeblebrox
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you had a choice, which airline would you take? I'll be flying from O'Hare to Mumbai.

·
the fist
13,711 Posts
The times business took me there...I flew Lufthansa Business Class

I highly recommend Lufthansa.

Are you going on business or pleasure?

Where are you staying in Mumbai?

·
Zaphod Beeblebrox
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Business, leaving next week if the bossman decides I'm going. Would actually be travelling further north to Ankleshwar (sp?).

·
the fist
13,711 Posts
DLMKA said:
Business, leaving next week if the bossman decides I'm going. Would actually be travelling further north to Ankleshwar (sp?).
never been there.
The mumbai airport is a trip.

·
Zaphod Beeblebrox
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JohnHenry said:
never been there.
The mumbai airport is a trip.

I'm hoping I get to go. I'm a contract employee so I need to go through some extra steps and hoops if they decide to send me.

·
Goodbye, Pork Pie Hat
4,614 Posts
Say hello to John Henry's illegitimate children. There's probably hundreds.

·
the fist
13,711 Posts
DLMKA said:
I'm hoping I get to go.
If it were me & had any say/pull; I would make my voice known loud & clear.

It is a worthwhile experience.

I loved it there, as Antonio B points out...:p

·
midnight melon mounter
6,621 Posts
Emirates: Chicago, Frankfurt, Dubai - spend the night in Dubai, arrive in Mumbai fresh, showered, shaved and ready to roll. I've done that Dubai layover a couple times and I love it. There are plenty of options for sleep within 5 minutes of the Dubai airport.

·
Eddy 53:11
3,160 Posts
Air India is nice because you can that local scent going prior to stepping off the aircraft.
The last time I was in India (Mumbai) I spotted a large, loose dog running across
an active runway. I'm won't be surprised if I spot a cow loose on the field next time.

So, I have no idea about which airline. Safety wise, it's always best to stay away from
Third World Countries and their aviation interests--really.

·
the fist
13,711 Posts
JetSpeed said:
Air India is nice because you can that local scent going prior to stepping off the aircraft.
The last time I was in India (Mumbai) I spotted a large, loose dog running across
an active runway. I'm won't be surprised if I spot a cow loose on the field next time.

So, I have no idea about which airline. Safety wise, it's always best to stay away from
Third World Countries and their aviation interests--really.
Only one dog?

Must have been a slow day...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts