Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· huh huh.. member..
45 Posts
last year i accessed a "tour tracker" online. I think i got to it via espn.com, under "olympic sports". Cycling is wedged between cricket and midget lawnmower racing... :rolleyes: . The tracker link takes you out of espn land, and is awesome. it has the course layout w elevation profile, key riders marked on the map, and live text commentary from the scene, updated as interesting stuff happens. If i find it this year, I will send a heads up...

· Lemur-ing
19,208 Posts
Hey Henry! You're working now? You graduated already???!

Geez man, come in the lounge will ya!

Great link Spin42.

· Lemur-ing
19,208 Posts
Henry Porter said:
Summer research, my man. Don't graduate till 2011.
Cool! Whatcha workin on?

I'm working on switching to biological science for my course. That might mean an extra year but hey, it'll be worth it IMO.

Hang in there buddy (i'm pulling for ya!)

· 2 busy workin' 2 hang out
12,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
uzziefly said:
Cool! Whatcha workin on?

I'm working on switching to biological science for my course. That might mean an extra year but hey, it'll be worth it IMO.

Hang in there buddy (i'm pulling for ya!)
Genetic cancer research but the experiments aren't finding too much variation so probably no new discoveries this summer. Good luck with bio.

· Registered
417 Posts
i found a live eurosport feed if anyone is interested. PM me and I'll send it to you, I'd rather not post it.

thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.