Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Bored beyond belief.
1,257 Posts
Sorry to jump in, BUT

where do I buy one?!?

Whatdya think of Craig Calfee's bamboo offerings this year?

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Totally off subject, but cute avatar :)

·
Bored beyond belief.
1,257 Posts
I'm going to take a harder look

at Sheldon Brown's photos on cyclingnews.

Incidentally, I saw a tandem Calfee at the Death Valley double yesterday. I'm guessing it costs more than a lot of cars on the road.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
sn69 said:
where do I buy one?!?

Whatdya think of Craig Calfee's bamboo offerings this year?
http://www.ahearnecycles.com/

They've got all sorts of cool racks - one that carries two sixpacks, complete with bottle opener, and some seriously pretty lugged stems.

Here's some shots of the bamboo bikes. I was surprised how light they are.

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Sorry, but wasn't this thread about riding under the influence of alcohol and the best way to carry one's beverage of choice :)?

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
wayneanneli said:
Sorry, but wasn't this thread about riding under the influence of alcohol and the best way to carry one's beverage of choice :)?
yeah, wayne is right, I always found that the best way to ride while drunk was riding without my hands while 2 fist*** cans of PBR.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
fan friggin tastic.

I need one. there was a post the other day that was asking for what everyone thought the next big technological break was gonna be and I think we found it.

·
In need of sock puppet
9,420 Posts
lousylegs said:
Wait, there was someone with a roach clip holder for a bike at the show, come on man, we need pics.
What I want is a little one-hitter holder. Maybe a carbon fiber vaporizer that'll dampen bad handlebar vibrations, while increasing good vibrations.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
thinkcooper said:
That would be a hit if it were carbon fiber, with TI can holders. And a cone to keep your jersey clean in case you get sloppy.
Better get Firstrax to photoshop one up for us.

·
In need of sock puppet
9,420 Posts
lousylegs said:
Forget bikes, how about one of those beer can holders for a helmet? And more than just duct tape.

That would be a hit if it were carbon fiber, with TI can holders. And a cone to keep your jersey clean in case you get sloppy.

·
No Crybabies
11,684 Posts
Bike Bong?

lousylegs said:
Wait, there was someone with a roach clip holder for a bike at the show, come on man, we need pics.
Can't wait to see the "Bike Bong" marketing.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Fixed said:
Can't wait to see the "Bike Bong" marketing.
here's a fixie for you....

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
yeah thx for disappearing for a bit BJ

you are now almost within striking distance

atp

sorry Coop, I'm gonna avoid any weed biking. Not big on things that make me tired, hungry and stupid. Now if we could develop something for dragon chasing, never mind, I wouldn't wanna ride, just sit in a room painted red.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts