just when you think you've seen everything :nonod:

· What Would Google Do.
1,578 Posts
Touch0Gray said:
that's a LOT of crap.....no-name crap!
yup :nonod:

might as well have said, plastic recycling junk sale $275,000

9,925 Posts
That has been on eBay several times. I sent the link to my partner when I was opening store saying "We need this for the shop - buy it." For some reason, he didn't seem very enthusiastic about it. :p

It's obviously the entire inventory of a bicycle distributor that has folded. Midway Bicycle is a Taiwanese manufacturer of bike crap. I'm guessing it's part of the Pacific buyout from years ago. Dorel is still getting rid of that shite.

I still have Jagwire cables and housing that I bought 10 years ago when Service Cycle (Mongoose) was liquidated after they were bought by Pacific. They sold the cables - which are high-quality Jagwire cables; both Teflon coated and plain "slick" - for 10 cents each. I bought cases. They're almost gone now, sadly. The rolls of cable housing went for $8.00 if I remember correctly. I still have 6 or 7 of those left. (I had 50, and sold some of them on eBay.)

Most recently, Cannondale stuff was liquidated to J&B Importers. I have some Cannondale stuff here now. It isn't being sold for really crazy prices, though...just good prices.

· Registered
109 Posts
pigpen said:
I had one of those when I was a kid.
Must have!
I HAVE one of those, but mine is pink and green. Found it at a dollar store a few years ago. I know you're all jealous. :p

Yeah, this auction is for a bunch of old junk. I don't know who would ever buy all this for more than $20.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.