·
Banned forever.....or not
24,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
24,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To make a long story short. 24 year old teacher/coach and 16 year old student.

·
24,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just SHOCKING.......SHOCKING, I tell you.

·
Squirrel Hunter
3,806 Posts
Desperate

MR_GRUMPY said:
To make a long story short. 24 year old teacher/coach and 16 year old student.
How desperate does she have to be to sleep with a 16 year old boy? Heck, even 16 year old girls are smart enough not to sleep with 16 year old boys. As Cory observed while driving the kiddie taxi:

Cory said:
Some friends are out of town for a couple of days, and I've been driving their 12- and 10-year-old to school...
...the older girl, in seventh grade, explained middle school to her sister, in fifth grade:
"The girls can be mean," she said. "But the boys are just stupid."

·
jaded bitter joy crusher
19,723 Posts
MR_GRUMPY said:
How many times does 16 go into 24?????
When the math professor's wife returns home from work, she finds an envelope on the living room table. She opens it and finds a letter from her husband:
My dearest wife, We have been married for nearly thirty years, and I still love you as much as on the day I proposed. You must realize, however, that you are now 54 years old and no longer able to satisfy certain needs I still have. I very much hope that you are not hurt to learn that, while you're reading this, I'm in a hotel room with an 18-year-old freshman girl from my calculus class. I'll be home before midnight.

Your husband, who will never stop loving you.
When the professor returns from the hotel shortly before midnight, he also finds an envelope in the living room. He opens it and reads:
My beloved husband, You may recall that you, too, are 54 years old and no longer able to satisfy certain needs I still have. I thus hope that you are not hurt to learn that, while you're reading this, I am in a hotel room with the 18-year-old pool boy.

Your loving wife.

P.S. As a mathematician, you are certainly aware of the fact that 18 goes into 54 many more times than 54 goes into 18. Therefore, don't stay up and wait for me.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
it amazes me how many times this happens. i feel left out.

·
Formosan Cyclocross
3,378 Posts
Once, I got to share a plane ride with the live-in cousin of that boy from Washington State who started the craze with Mary Kay Letourneau. I got the whole story before we landed in San Francisco. Creepy stuff.

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
Dajianshan said:
Once, I got to share a plane ride with the live-in cousin of that boy from Washington State who started the craze...
Probably been going on for decades if not longer. All that episode did was show the media that these stories garnered good ratings. Hence, we now probably hear about it everytime one happens.

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
6,976 Posts
When I was in high school the girls PE teacher was right outta college. A total 22 year old hottie. A senior named Brian Kramer (he had a mustache) started banging her and everyone was like "YES!!!"

The 70's were much different times.

Since were on the topic, anybody notice how the more liberal the country gets the less freedom we have? There is a law for everything now. Can you imagine a female teacher getting arrested in the 70's for having sex with a student?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
One of my high school teachers is still married to the boy she seduced while he was a junior in school. She had been out of college about 4 years. They have been married about 28 years now. He is a respected insurance agent and she is now a bonifide milf.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I never understood why...

It's such a major crime for an older woman to "take advantage" of a male youngster. I don't think it should be a felony. Why?

Can a male be forced into sexxurs without being "turned on" I don't think so. I mean, how would that be physically possible? ? Like how would that work ? I suppose a male could get "turned on" and not give consent (Though I could never do so!).

Maybe traumatic at worst. Mind blowing for sure. But rape? absolutely not. Why? Because it's not violent and it can't really be forced (physically).

Great stuff to tell your buds as soon as possible? Absolutely.

A female certainly can be forced into non-consensual sexxurz. That's rape. Very traumatic and life changing. A felony for sure.

Any comments? Will this be sent to the politics forum?

·
Registered
6,033 Posts
Pauly F said:
Like how would that work ? I suppose a male could get "turned on" and not give consent (Though I could never do so!).

Maybe traumatic at worst. Mind blowing for sure. But rape? absolutely not. Why? Because it's not violent and it can't really be forced (physically).
It most certainly can be violent and forced.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts