Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
EDIT SENT FROM ORIGINAL POSTER...

[email protected].

OK -

All of you expressed interest in the Formula hubs group buy.

In order to get things rolling I'd appreciate a $50 deposit to my paypal account by July 1st. If we don't get the required # of people (15), I'll refund the money. When the hubs come in, I will ship them for the remaining $50 + actual shipping.

Shipment was quoted as 30-45 days; let's say I hope I'm pleasantly surprised, but I wouldn't count on these being here by a certain day.

My paypal account is [email protected]. Please indicate in the notes which freehub body you want (Shimano 8/9/10 speed, Shimano 10 speed, or Campagnolo), and how many spokes you would like each hub to be.

· Registered
261 Posts
thx for the pointer, got my payment in yesterday. (24f/28r, campy). hope we make the numbers, cross fingers.
now, assume we get the hubs and kinlin rims. What/how to build it up best? (do my own wheel building)
-for the 24 frt hub, can I build radial heads in?
-for rear 28 hub, can I build with radial NDS?

is formula hub design the above build?
thx
Kwan

· Registered
687 Posts
I'm in too, conservatively went with 24/28H Shimano since I've never built anything less than 28H. I'm going with radial front and 2x/radial rear, same as my current 28/28H wheelset build on Aeroheads.

Crosses fingers that everything goes smoothly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.