Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

If you were RBR Forums King for a Day, which forums would you delete or add (if any)?

• Politics Only

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Doping

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Lounge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please elaborate)

Votes: 3 30.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
I certainly wouldn't delete any of those. Think of them as trash receptacles so that relevant and useful forums don't get cluttered up irrelevant crap.

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Does doping really need its own forum? ...Really?...If so, things have really gotten out of hand!
There seems to be a lot of news about it, and people like to discuss it. Better to have it in a dedicated forum than popping up in the general or pro cycling fora, so if you don't want to read about it you don't have to go there.

Doping got out of hand in professional cycling about 40 years ago. It is somewhat better now. It's the controls and enforcement that are generating so much discussion.

·
Get me to In&Out
4,775 Posts
I would close the Site Feedback forum since our posts are ignored by the moderators/administrators. Zero feedback from them when we make a post.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.