Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, this might be a really dumb thing to ask, but since so many people here seem to have a lot of knowledge of foxfire, maybe someone can help.

I downloaded adblock to do away with the ads on this site, but it screwed up another application that I need for my work. After doing that, I was left with a shrunk screen with FF. To deal with this, I was searching on the controls for FF and ended up blowing up the display on my screen, such that I have to scroll back and forth to read the whole page.

I cannot remember how I did this, and have talked with the IT guys in my office, but the one that I did talk to was no help.

any suggestions?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scotty2Hotty said:
You mean the broswer window is huge or the font being displayed is huge?
the browswer window is huge.

i realize that it is probably some really simple thing, but am basically computer illiterate.
 

·
wut?
Joined
·
14,590 Posts
lousylegs said:
the browswer window is huge.

i realize that it is probably some really simple thing, but am basically computer illiterate.
Is it full screen? Press F11 and see if that helps.
 

·
here comes trouble
Joined
·
10,045 Posts
That's what I was about to say. Press F11.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Scotty2Hotty said:
That was very contributory.
No, F11 does not do the trick, it is not that problem, it is the some how i enlarged the font size on the browswer window, and cannot get it back to regular. I have also tried fixing it by going into my control panel and changing the display, but that does not seem to help.

And when I close foxfire, the screen returns to normal, but if i use another program while the foxfire window is open, the new display is the same as this FF.
 

·
wut?
Joined
·
14,590 Posts
lousylegs said:
No, F11 does not do the trick, it is not that problem, it is the some how i enlarged the font size on the browswer window, and cannot get it back to regular. I have also tried fixing it by going into my control panel and changing the display, but that does not seem to help.

And when I close foxfire, the screen returns to normal, but if i use another program while the foxfire window is open, the new display is the same as this FF.
Oh, that's different. Hold Ctrl and roll your mouse wheel up to make it smaller.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Scotty2Hotty said:
Oh, that's different. Hold Ctrl and roll your mouse wheel up to make it smaller.
thanks, scotty, gosh all that playing around on the intarweeb during law school must have paid off.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top