Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure if posts like this are permitted here or not, and if not, I apologize and will take it down. That said, I am going to be selling my FP3 that is in the pic. below.

The frame is a 54 cm. I am selling the frame, fork, headset, seatpost, stem and Easton Bars (EC90 SLX3). The bike is in EXCELLENT condition. I am only selling it b/c I bought 2 Prince's and just don't need it.

The bike was purchased from an authorized Pinarello dealer about 3 months ago, and has an honest 525 miles on it.

Before putting on eBay, I am offering to the Pinarello fans in this forum. I am pricing this to sell at $2,000 (I am firm on price).

If you're interested, let me know. The bike would ship from Florida. Buyer will pay for shipping.

BTW, the bike in the pic had the new Dura-Ace 7900 on it. I have since removed everything, however I have everything you see in the pics if you want it all (for the right price).

Thanks.

·
Banned
3,305 Posts
Did you put this in the classifieds section? Ads like this are generally frowned upon unless you put your ad in the classifieds section (for obvious reasons). Just throw your ad up there so you won't get in trouble.

Nice bike though. What are you selling the whole thing for?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FondriestFan said:
Did you put this in the classifieds section? Ads like this are generally frowned upon unless you put your ad in the classifieds section (for obvious reasons). Just throw your ad up there so you won't get in trouble.

Nice bike though. What are you selling the whole thing for?

Yes, I did post it in the classified section as well.

Regarding a price for the entire bike.... I would sell it for an even $5,000. Please understand, the bike has been taken apart by my local bike shop, however I have everything for the complete bike (except saddle, cages, and pedals).

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.