Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currentley racing cat3 and spent last season on a Fuji Team SL built up in record 10. I have always wanted to go Bianchi and my new shop sponsor is a dealer so I get frames at cost. I am kind of torn between something like the 928 and the EV4 or San Lorenz or maybe even an FG lite. I am currentley a college student, but am graduating in May and just got a 2k relocation bonus from my new employer who is only 10 miles from my house so I'm looking for something new and cost isn't my biggest concern.

What I need out of a frame is something light and quick but not necessiarially harsh. I have a friend on a San Lorenz and I really like that but am wondering a lot about weight and performance. His San Lorenz is about 2lbs heavier than my Fuji and I don't really see a performance benefit as the ride is very similar and we have almost the same exact build on the bikes. I realize Bianchi isn't known as being the lightest of light frames but I was hoping someone could steer me in a direction.

·
Registered
5 Posts
So you want to be a bianchista. Fg lite is extra bike, but I would chose EV4, it is cheaper than FG lite... I am riding Freccia celeste 2005 special edition, that is bike in limited edition, but is also a cheaper than Fg lite, not to much, so you could thake the same model I ride, it is simply a god of roads.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts