Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2 year old specialized allez frame seems to have some paint defects in the decals, they're cracking it looks like. Doesn't look to be much of an issue but it looks terrible and it's bothering the hell out of me :mad2: any suggestions ? (it's not just in the area where I took the pics its its in most places where there is white paint) Started happening a few months ago and is getting worse.

Carmine Red Carmine Athletic shoe Sneakers Grey Carmine Musical instrument accessory Airplane Electronic instrument Aircraft

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
That's an aluminum frame right? I'd be a little concerned that it's getting worse. Sounds like some frame flex or stress that is outside the design parameters. If it's carbon, I'd be *really* worried.

·
Banned
2,075 Posts
That's an aluminum frame right? I'd be a little concerned that it's getting worse. Sounds like some frame flex or stress that is outside the design parameters. If it's carbon, I'd be *really* worried.
what should he do if it were titanium?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.