Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I picked up this frame a while back and am not sure if I am going to use it now. Thinking about selling it on Ebay or Clist. How much do you think its worth?

Also, I kinda have a moral dilemma, I got it from Clist for 100 bucks, I think it is probably worth more than that, right? So now if I re-list it on Clist for more and dude that I bought it from sees it and B*tches... then what, I mean I don't really care too much but just don't want anyone to think I am scamming. Clist is somewhat anonymous but yeah.

·
corning my own beef
5,713 Posts
mccurdy21 said:
Hey guys, I picked up this frame a while back and am not sure if I am going to use it now. ..... Also, I kinda have a moral dilemma, I got it from Clist for 100 bucks, I think it is probably worth more than that, right? So now if I re-list it on Clist for more and dude that I bought it from sees it and B*tches...
the previous seller doesn't have a dammed thing to say about it. If he didn't have the sense to do a bit of research and determine the actual value before he sold it to you ..... well, it must suck to be a dumba$s.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't have a very reliable way to measure right now, but judging from what my ruler says, it is a 60cm (Center to Top).

And yes, the Microwave is available as well..lol, although shipping would cost more than it is worth.

·
Registered
614 Posts
mccurdy21 said:
I don't have a very reliable way to measure right now, but judging from what my ruler says, it is a 60cm (Center to Top).

And yes, the Microwave is available as well..lol, although shipping would cost more than it is worth.
Too big for me :(

nice frame though and it wont last long. Guess if you got your money back you would be doing well...if you double it you would be doing even better.

·
Shrewdest Unit Mover
1,483 Posts
ETWN Stu said:
Too big for me :(

nice frame though and it wont last long. Guess if you got your money back you would be doing well...if you double it you would be doing even better.
Yeah, a bit too big for me as well.

I likes it lots

·
Frog Whisperer
40,886 Posts
nice frame....I ride a 2002 eros frame and I love it, but I'd trade it for that frame in a heartbeat if it were the right size. I believe Bianchi measures center bb to center tt so if you are coming up with a 60 it is most likely a 57 or 59. I believe also they were only in odd sizes (49, 53, 55, 57 etc) Mine is a 53

http://www.bikepedia.com/quickbike/BikeSpecs.aspx?Year=1998&Brand=Bianchi&Model=Eros&Type=bike

98 or older

I would say in that shape it is worth from 2 to 300?

edit: or whatever you can get for it

·
Boobies!
8,163 Posts
My size!

I'll pay you $125--that way there's no guilt for you or me.:D

Seriously, had I any cash I would pm & do the deed at a mutually agreed upon price..

I think ToG's reasoning is sound--so eBay or CL and see what the market will bear.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I wouldn't worry about the seller. I would feel bad for the person he stole it from. Crack head bike thieves are common around here. I of course could be wrong in your case and I hope I am.

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,420 Posts
Not a top-line frame, and a "boat anchor" fork

My guess.......$250.

If it was an old RC frame, might go for $400.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts