Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, where can I buy a cannondale frame on internet??

· Registered
1,536 Posts
I beleive you will have to buy one from an authorized dealer only, unless you buy one used, such as on ebay. Often times, however, I see brand new Cdales being offered on eaby by authorized dealers. However, these are usually close-outs or last years models.

· extremely biased
874 Posts
you can't, or not supposed to be able to.

Your best bet is to hunt down a Cannondale dealer via their website and contact them and see if they'll ship you a frame. *cough* I'm a dealer *cough* :lol:

Starnut

· Registered
1,894 Posts
I'm not sure what size frame you are looking for please give them a call and see if they have the right size per your requested.

http://worldfamouscitycycle.com/

· Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

· Registered
1,894 Posts
No just the frame only, no Cannondale dealer allow to sale their bikes via the web.

· Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
zamboni said:
No just the frame only, no Cannondale dealer allow to sale their bikes via the web.
really?? why... via UPS or fedex it'S a pretty good way.....

and they dont have a frame in Jacksonville

· Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the Inbred said:
what size frame are you looking for?
size 53 or 54..caad, six13 or system six.... used.. or a complete bike if they can shipped

· Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
According to you, between a caad 7 frame (saeco team) 2004, 500 miles used (demo bike) 300$ and a caad8 frame 2006 or 2007 (not sure) 3500 miles .... (pretty good, no dent) 650$, which one is the best deal???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.