Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
angel of the morning
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dunno about you guys but a certain Silence Lotto rider escaped the censors here in the tour telecast dowunder

I can't tell you who it was ... except that it was small and shrivelled (as it does get, eh?). this is the first time I have seen a "nature break" in such detail. laughed out very loud :blush2:

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
Spirito said:
dunno about you guys but a certain Silence Lotto rider escaped the censors here in the tour telecast dowunder

I can't tell you who it was ... except that it was small and shrivelled (as it does get, eh?). this is the first time I have seen a "nature break" in such detail. laughed out very loud :blush2:
Yeah I saw it. The camera man lingered for an uncomfortably long time. I think he may have actually been shooting the guy(s) back up the road and didn't realize what he had in the foreground?

·
angel of the morning
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dwayne Barry said:
Yeah I saw it. The camera man lingered for an uncomfortably long time. I think he may have actually been shooting the guy(s) back up the road and didn't realize what he had in the foreground?

Yep, it was when Cadel Evans had stopped and the camera man was on him but not realizing what was going on just to the side of the frame. It was a strange 3 seconds ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.