Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm traveling from Waco through DFW to Frisco tomorrow and I'm looking for a good bike shop. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
17 Posts
yeah DEFINITLY check out Richardson Bike Mart!!

their website is www.BikeMart.com

if you're traveling North on 35, you'll want to find you're way to 75 North once you get to Dallas.
take the CAMPBELL RD exit. go left at the light. The Bike Mart is at the intersection of Campbell and Coit. (i think its on the SW corner of that intersection)

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I checked out Richardson Bike Mart in Frisco yesterday and there was a nice selection. I also took a detour and went to Mad Duck in Grapevine. I was very impressed to say the least. The owners spent an hour and half with me sizing me and letting me test drive bikes made out of every material. As if that wasn't enough, the owner pulled his personal bike from the trailer and let me ride it! Not to mention they offered me FREE BEER! I will definitely go back there later this week and purchase a bike from them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.