Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going over some recent photos and realized that whoever penned this heartwarming note to Chris initially spelled Froome with one O. You can clearly see where he fixes his mistake. Haha, I wonder if booze was involved.

Road Yellow Road surface Infrastructure Asphalt

I know that when I'm out there going all out there are many things one isn't paying attention to, but I wonder what effect this has on riders as they pass by and wonder if it was ever addressed in an interview with any of them.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can the riders actually read any of those? There's a peleton, there's too much other stuff to keep an eye on.
I suppose if you're in a breakaway, in a small group of 2 or 3, and you're climbing at 14mph you can make it out.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
I remember nastier sh%t on the roads and building in France in 04. targeted at you know who. little did we know how deserving and well earned the graffiti abuse was

·
すし + Sweet Potato Kugel
5,846 Posts
Im disappointed that they have suspended the use of disc breaks in this years tour
I would too. Anything that is a disc that breaks should be banned. j/k :)

·
δanned
7,005 Posts
You know Chris will read it since he'll be staring at his stem.

·
すし + Sweet Potato Kugel
5,846 Posts
Philippe Gilbert's fiancee'

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Yeah, I hate to ask, but is this an idiom? I was able to translate the individual words on line.

As OP noted, alcohol MIGHT have been involved.

Text Silver Advertising Triangle

1 - 15 of 15 Posts