Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have taken upon myself the burdenous task of corroborating kpcw. having 8% body fat, and a 141 IQ (lower than myself, but still impressive of course), being 6', a great cyclist, and hung like my front door (we walked a horse through that 10' door just last week) makes him like the bestest most eligible bachelor poster on these boards. All you wimmens should be on him like white on rice. He won't keep you warm like the J's and Hickey, but hell, a gal's gotta compromise somewhere. (Also, ignore those rumors about the luck of the Irish in ahem, that department. They are just rumors.)

·
Banned
2,834 Posts
Gig 'em said:
The truth is kpcw has the hots for the J's. And he thinks that because the J's has the hots for me, if I tell J's that kpcw is hot, J's will believe me. I keep telling him all he has to do is tell J's he wears a 36D and rides a motorcycle, but kp swears the truth will be enough.

We shall see.
J's has the hots for anyone/anything with out a Y chromosome.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The truth is kpcw has the hots for the J's. And he thinks that because the J's has the hots for me, if I tell J's that kpcw is hot, J's will believe me. I keep telling him all he has to do is tell J's he wears a 36D and rides a motorcycle, but kp swears the truth will be enough.

We shall see.

·
Rep *****.
9,795 Posts
Gig 'em said:
I have taken upon myself the burdenous task of corroborating kpcw. having 8% body fat, and a 141 IQ (lower than myself, but still impressive of course), being 6', a great cyclist, and hung like my front door (we walked a horse through that 10' door just last week) makes him like the bestest most eligible bachelor poster on these boards. All you wimmens should be on him like white on rice. He won't keep you warm like the J's and Hickey, but hell, a gal's gotta compromise somewhere. (Also, ignore those rumors about the luck of the Irish in ahem, that department. They are just rumors.)
You lose a bet?

·
Banned
2,834 Posts
SSSShhhh. You'll wake the dead.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Gig 'em said:
i love you.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FTF said:
J's has the hots for anyone/anything with out a Y chromosome.
That's not true. I think he's in love with yarble.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Gig 'em said:
my love for yarble and scotty2hotty and alex-in-evanston and spirito and kpcw is a manly love. and like that. nttawwt.

my love for YOU is complete and total dedication. i would sell my house and leave memphis to live in the trunk of your car and get 30 minutes with you per week.

my precious.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I do not have a trunk. I have a truck.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Gig 'em said:
I do not have a trunk. I have a truck.
yeah, but if i said "live in your bed", what would the neighbors think?

how inappropriate!

gosh!

·
Banned
2,834 Posts
Gig 'em said:
Are you sure yarble has a Y?

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GirchyGirchy said:
Did you have it surgically removed or something?
Honey, I'm white. There ain't too much junk in my trunk.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
FTF said:
Are you sure yarble has a Y?
It can be confusing at 144#

·
Super Moderator
19,480 Posts
Gig 'em said:
You go for it Gig. Please report back as soon as possible. We wimmens have our fingers hovering over our computer keyboards in rapt anticipation of your findings. Good luck measuring the body fat and *ahem* the irish thingy. ;)

Kudos to you as you are doing all us wimmenfolk a great service by volunteering for this. Let us know if you need any heavy machinery, rapelling equipment, etc... and such. :)

Oh and what happened to the spork?

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
il sogno said:
You go for it Gig. Please report back as soon as possible we wimmens have our fingers hovering over our computer keyboards in rapt anticipation of your findings. Good luck measuring the body fat and *ahem* the irish thingy. ;)

Kudos to you as you are doing all us wimmenfolk a great service by volunteering for this. Let us know if you need any heavy machinery, rapelling equipment, etc... and such. :)

Oh and what happened to the spork?
i'm eating french fries from Chili's. anybody got some f*cking ketchup???

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
i'm eating french fries from Chili's. anybody got some f*cking ketchup???
i think i have a y, i mean, i wrap it around my waist TWICE!!!!!!!

truth be told its more a curse then a blessing. makes buying bike shorts really hard.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
yarble said:

truth be told its more a curse then a blessing. makes buying bike shorts really hard.

bet it's tough to pee whilst yer sitting down. no worries, i have the same prollem. except for the waist-wrapping-around part. :rolleyes:

/never had a complaint

etc and like that.

it ain't the size of the oars, it's the flotation factors of the PFD's.

·
Super Moderator
19,480 Posts
yarble said:

Yeh, but I'll bet it's easy for you to pee while you're riding. ;)

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh, no no no. Not me. What woud I do with a yankee? :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts