Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please note I have put on a brand new set of Campy Zonda C17 wheels on this bike and kept the Shamals. It also has a new Specialized Power Pro Seat - instead of the Power Arc that was on it previously. The change in price reflects these changes.

I bought this frame new from my local shop in 2015 and built the bike up to my specification (almost 50 years of experience building bikes). It's in excellent condition, with a few very minor nicks and chips, most not even noticeable. It has the normal wear on the dropouts and some scratching on the non-drive side crank arm from my shoe. New items within the last year are the Campy Shamal Ultra USB wheelset and Record rear derailleur, and a complete new set of Campy brake and derailleur cables. The K-wing bars and stem were installed a couple years ago. Bike has probably a total of 8k miles on it and about 1.5k on the new stuff. Bottle cages are included. I'll listen to reasonable offers - but the buyer will pay full shipping costs. Bike will be immaculately packed.

COLOR

Gloss/Satin Carbon/White/Blue

DRIVETRAIN

Campagnolo Record 11 speed shifters, Front derailleur and Rear Derailleur
Campagnolo Record 11 speed crankset, bottom bracket and Chorus 11-32 rear cluster, with chain with SRAM quick link

BRAKES

Campagnolo Record brakes front and rear with almost new Swiss Stop blue pads

WHEELSET

Campagnolo Zonda C17 wheelset. (Brand New)
Specialzed SWorks Gription Tires - 700x26

SEAT and POST

Specialized Power Pro CF saddle w/ hollow TI rails - 143mm (Brand New)
Specialized Pro SL, FACT carbon, 2-bolt, 27.2mm

BAR and STEM

FSA K-wing Compact Carbon Fiber bars - 44cm
FSA OS99 Carbon Stem - 110 mm

1 - 1 of 1 Posts