Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Neuvaton has a great reputation for customer service and a lot of owners post positive comments about the wheels, but mostly related to the M28's not the R28 SL's. I have owned a set of FSA RD400's since February of '04 and I like them a lot and they have been reliable even for a heavy ride like me. Chances are that for a second wheelset, you wouldn't go wrong with either choice. If you get the R28 SL's, it would be nice to see a ride report.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I am debating, but from what I have seeing, the FSA's not only look better, are only a few grams heavier, can take a POUNDING and still remain TRUE!

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
ru1-2cycle said:
Thanks! I am debating, but from what I have seeing, the FSA's not only look better, are only a few grams heavier, can take a POUNDING and still remain TRUE!
i have a set of the m28s, so i cant comment on the r28sl's really. BUT i can tell you that if you ever have a problem with the neuvations, you can get a hold of john basically any time of day and expect an email back in a couple minutes. the casette body in mine went bad and i emailed him on a thursday, friday when the mail came i had a new one. he didnt ask how long i had them, if i crashed them ,or anything. im really happy with them as a second set of wheels.

edit: you might ask a moderator to move this to where it belongs, wheels and tires. im sure you would get more responses that way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts