Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Rookie
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Comparing the two wheels...
Looking for a set of mid-range price and medium depth carbon clinchers that won't break the bank.

The Reynolds lifetime crash replacement and RAP program make their products appealing.

FSA Vision offers a two year warranty and a two year reduced price crash replacement. Although the fine print in the VISION warranty seems to be pretty strict- like not considering bearing failure as normal wear and tear even if within the warranty period??

I'm on a set of aluminum Vision clinchers (Team 35) now that have me so impressed that I'm actually considering their higher-level wheelsets. The build quality and hubs of even their less-expensive wheelset are amazing for the price.

The question is, with service and warranty as good as Reynolds claims, should i even be looking at other wheels in the same price range??

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Comparing the two wheels...
Looking for a set of mid-range price and medium depth carbon clinchers that won't break the bank.

The Reynolds lifetime crash replacement and RAP program make their products appealing.

FSA Vision offers a two year warranty and a two year reduced price crash replacement. Although the fine print in the VISION warranty seems to be pretty strict- like not considering bearing failure as normal wear and tear even if within the warranty period??

I'm on a set of aluminum Vision clinchers (Team 35) now that have me so impressed that I'm actually considering their higher-level wheelsets. The build quality and hubs of even their less-expensive wheelset are amazing for the price.

The question is, with service and warranty as good as Reynolds claims, should i even be looking at other wheels in the same price range??
They both suck a$$.... but between the two, I'd go with FSA.

·
Rookie
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Curious what medium depth carbon clincher wets your whistle at the same price range... and what part of your experience with both wheels "suck ass" ??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts