Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Hammerhead
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right folks! I found out today, as a result of me checking in on my 3rd warranty replacement for my MegaExo cranks, that FSA is apparently dealing with their heavy load of warranty claims by reducing the length of their warranty. Nice, huh? Like that 10 year warranty you have on your component? Well, now it's only 2 years! Way to be a high-end company! Charge top dollar, build stuff that breaks regularly, and then shorten the warranty by 80%! I'm on my 3rd crank in a little over 2 years and this is the last straw. Not to mention I got attitude from the guy on the phone when I got a little steamed over it. Screw you, FSA! :mad:

·
Too Old to Run...
233 Posts
That's really unfortunate, I think they are going to regret this move. It already seems like there is an undercurrent of anger and disappointment towards FSA and their products.

I got rid of my FSA cranks for all the typical reasons and won't look their way again - there's too much other good stuff out there to even bother.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.