Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
All manufacturers are producing frames with relaxed riding positions. Their primary customer is older, less flexible and not racing. I personally love ebay to hunt deals on top-line merchandise at great pricing.

Look at:

Aegis Victory
Specialized Roubaix
Felt
Kuota Kredo
Etc.

Check the geometry charts and note the length of the head tube. I ride a larger frame than recommended with a taller headtube. I am stretched out and love the handling characteristics as well as the relaxed position. Since I am more comfortable, I am also therefore faster.

A racer will ride a smaller, twitchier frame with a big drop to the bars. Research on the web the different manufacturer's relaxed frame models.

· Registered
55 Posts
Check out the OCR range from GIANT. Its a very relaxed geometry compared with the TCR range. I own a TCR and I think I noticed the OCR range is under $2000.

Its 105 gear and now thats its end of year, there will be some great bargains out there now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.